Graham, WA 98338
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Data Entry.
- Accurate submission of insurance claims.
- Payment posting.
- Sending patient statements.
- Insurance collections.
- Patient collections.
- Analyzing accounts for accuracy.
- Clearly understanding EOB’s, CPTs, and ICD codes.
- Review, understand, and act on denials.
- Submit and follow up on appeals.
- Aggressively follow up on all accounts receivable.
- Work with other employees in a team environment.
- Meet with Owner/supervisor regularly to discuss company reports and collection status.
- Build patient satisfaction by promptly and accurately answering all billing questions.
- Collect patient payments.
- Protect patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
- Assist as required to ensure proper authorizations are in place.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- High school diploma and /or equivalent education.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a medical biller.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic typing skills.
- We are very interested in individuals that are detail oriented. To demonstrate this skill, please include your favorite color in the conclusion of your cover letter.